Thanksgiving Projects & Prep

The first Thanksgiving project this month was
working on centerpieces.
I visited Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Dollar Tree for various items to create a bouquet for each family to take home.

I figured I would use Christmas colors & flowers, so that they could be set out all month in each of my siblings homes.
 
 
Because I love to scrapbook, I thought it would be fun to add a photo of each family member to their bouquet.  
I have seen many cute ideas on various blog pages and in magazines for the kids' tables. Jocelyn and I used a few of those ideas and decorated a turkey cup for each child, placemats and pilgrims hats to hold the crayons. 
We will be eating at my parents' house this year. My husband is preparing an extra turkey. I made a pecan apple salad, a pumpkin pie, turtle tassies, sugar cookies and helped the girls make some turkey cupcakes.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here! I'm sure tomorrow is going to be yummy and fun.

Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...