Sad Face Emoticon: Golden Nugget Tavern On Fire


If you've ever been to the Golden Nugget, you know why this is so troublesome. There's little information right now, but the blaze began at 5 a.m. this morning and took firefighters an hour to control. There were no reports of injuries and no cause of the fire has been stated.

If you're confused why a fire at this country dive bar makes me weep, it's because I frickin' love line dancing, okay? Alright, not really, I hate that shit. But The Nugget, in my expert opinion, is THE best place in South Jersey to get wings. They're delicious to a degree you can't even wrap your feeble mindgrapes around. All you can eat wing nights? I drown my breakfast in that sauce.

I know what you're saying, "Two food related posts in a row?" Yeah, there are. You got beef? I hear food posts come in threes, so you better watch your back. Anyway, here's hoping the Golden Nugget gets back up and running soon and doesn't displace hoards of wing eaters and all of South Jersey's over 40 crowd.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...