Master Bathroom Makeover

I have finished our bathroom.


It is completely different than the rest of our home.
Most of our living space
 is filled with neutral colors and warm tones,
so I wanted to do something different.
My favorite color combination is black, white and pink.
I also love hearts and black vines so I painted both.


Not to mention, I had a few items that were stored in my closet that
I haven't been able to use, so I wanted to be able to pull them out.
Like these fun blocks my girlfriend bought me!


I am really happy with it.
It is pretty feminine,
so I will probably add a few more touches
for my hubby later,
but luckily, he doesn't really doesn't care.
As long as it is clean and has all of the items he needs,
he is happy.

Easy to pleasey 
IS
my main squeezy!

Our bathroom went from from this...


to this.


Ever since my first time visiting Dolce, I have been in love with their designs.
It was stylish, feminine, relaxing, and uplifting all at the same time.
I wanted a room in the house that felt like that.
I wanted it to be artsy, bright and fun enough
to get us up and going each day,
but to also have a relaxing atmosphere for 'tub time.'


Used to look like this


I used some of my necklaces to decorate and hang a few new items.
I decided to hang these paper lanterns with tulle
and I decorated one with old beads from a necklace I saved.


I also found the heart wall hanging and strung it with an old pink and black necklace,


and I tied a small hand towel with more beads that I already owned.


One of my favorite items is this 'Gratitude' frame. 
I am a big believer in "thankfulness."
I like to find things that remind my family
and myself
of all of the blessings that surround us. 

Life is good!


I also painted, Psalms 9:1, above our shower. 


My hubby bought me a few silly magnets when we first started dating,
I stuck them to a silver dish on my sink.
I love to find new ways to use old items! 
As the years pass,
I find myself saving every little thing...
beads, ribbons, magnets, clothing labels,
like the one here that I tied around the curtain.


Recycle, reuse, create, appreciate,
that is my decorating mantra
I suppose!
It has been working out just lovely,
don't you think...


Hee-hee!

We are all creating something today,

Whatever it is that you

choose

to

CREATE

on this day,

may

love, peace and happiness

be at the top of your list! 


*************************************


Other recent projects you may like to view







 
The Girl Creative
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...