The Birds & the The Bees

Today as I stepped out to hang up the wreath I made yesterday,
it just felt so good outside!


Spring is definitely in the air!

It reminded me of a song we used to sing along to
when we were younger...

Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees
and the flowers and the trees
and the moon up above
and a thing called love.

I have heard several things about Spring Fever.
One is that Spring Fever causes people to be lazy.
This must be why we are given Spring Beak! :)

The other is that Spring Fever can also cause excitement.
Causing lovers to want to "run away mad with each other."

Cute.

It just so happened that I fell in love with my honey in the Spring.
Then we got married the following Spring!
   
Speaking of the birds and the bees...
  
Our marriages are so important and romance plays a huge role
in keeping our relationships healthy.
Intimacy nurtures the bond that we have and brings us closer together.
Romance is the most inexpensive, and most necessary gift
we can give to our spouse.

I say we all put the kids to bed early and light some candles.

Happy Romancing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...