Thankful Thursday

As of today, we are 9 days away from Christmas. I cannot believe it. My calendar is pretty filled up for the rest of the month. I ran to the grocery store to get a few things for the house this morning and it is cold outside! The last week it has been warm here. it really does not feel like Christmas to me when we are not bundled up drinking hot cocoa. Finally, the sky is cloudy, the air is foggy and I am feeling awfully Chilly J hurrah!


I am thankful that my shy little girl did not seem so shy at her school performance.

I am thankful for my niece mya who always comes up and gives me hugs and love even when I am not expecting it.
I am thankful that my husband is so loved by all of the kids, they actually stand in line just to play with him!


I am thankful for the time I stay at home, because it allows me time each week to spend with my grandma.

I am thankful for my stepson, Who remains responsible, respectful and kind.




I am thankful for my mom who has taught me there is a time to hustle, but also reminds me that slowing down and enjoying a day now and then is okay too.




i am thankful for my neighbors who share their christmas joy.










Dear Lord,
Thank you for all of my blessings!
Please continue to keep my family in your care.
Keep us all healthy, happy, safe and strong
for the remainder of the year (and always.)
Bless all the little children in the world.
Amen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...