WHOA! WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!



This isn't exactly sports related, but it did happen in Philly. Fully understanding that this video may be old news and that it has little relevance to...well...anything, I think the people who frequent this blog are sure to appreciate the ridiculousness and disturbing hilarity of a FAT, DIRTY CRACKHEAD ROLLING AROUND ON THE NORTH PHILLY ASPHALT.

I've watched this clip countless times now and I'm still struggling to understand the circumstances. How can a crackhead get this fat?  Is he actually having a seizure? Why does the guy off camera ask him for milk?

If there really is intelligent life outside of our own planet, I truly hope this is the first footage they see of the human race. To steal a line from (of all places) the YouTube comments section: They see me rollin'...they hatin'....

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



h/t the Deadspin comments section
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...