The Brighter the Better



I have finished Jocelyn's birthday party invitations!
They came out pretty cute, if I don't say so myself.
Although, I am certain that having a picture of one
fabulous little girl on the cover helped!


Last night the girls and I stayed up working on some decorations
for the party. Trinity says crafting is no joke! ;)



I also decided to add a fresh coat of paint to a few items in the back yard.




...birthday decorations, picking out furniture color,
or just our outlook on our life,
I say...
the brighter the better.

& speaking of brighter,
The girls had another day out with their cousins
and a sleepover this week.
It is so wonderful to have family nearby.
Our kids get so happy when they see each other.
When Jocelyn spotted her cousins from across the parking lot
she jumped out of the car and started yelling to get their attention,
you would have thought
she had won a trip to Disneyland!
I love that our kiddos are so close.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...