A Girl Day, That Bieber-Boy, and My New Project

I
love, love, love 
when I get the opportunity to have quality time with loved ones!
Today was a special day for me and my little Jocelyn.


A few weeks ago she asked if we could have Olive Garden
for lunch and watch the Justin Bieber movie.
A girl day sounded wonderful,
but finding the time has been tough. 
We were finally able to plan it this weekend and it was so worth the wait.
I was even impressed with that Bieber-boy.
The movie was so touching that I found myself teary-eyed a few times! 
Bieber's family and the people surrounding him seemed to be loving 
and genuine people who really care about others. 
There was also lots of prayer on the set which was nice to see.
I didn't know much about Bieber until the movie, but I must say that today I became a fan.


After the movie, we ran into Wally World to buy his CD and listen to it on the way home.
Watching the movie took me back to my NKOTB days! What fun.
Jocelyn thinks I am too old to have Bieber fever, but I strongly disagree! ;)
In spite of being called "old,"
it was a sweet day!
We chatted over lunch, giggled during the movie
and held hands as we walked to the store.
We also stopped at the Dollar Tree for a few items.
I am planning to make a few decorations for my bathroom.
I started painting a few designs in our master bathroom and will be adding to it over the next few weeks. 


I have been wanting to get started on this project for a while now, so
I am extremely excited!
Although, I am also a little nervous since it will be freehand
and I would hate to have to repaint the walls. 
Yikes.
Thankfully, my hubby trusts me,
 and he is even letting me throw in  some
pink
I can't wait to share.

Have a blessed Sunday friends.

~Love~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...