Until Next Year...

Here are a few snippets from the last few days!







On our way to school this morning, our 9-year-old daughter, Trinity, mentioned that she doesn't want to have a family when she grows up "because they are too much work." I thought it was funny, but I did mention it was too bad a little work was scaring her off, because that means she was going to be missing out on a whole lot of fun. She said she'd think about it. lol

My hubby and I got new phones over the weekend. I got a Droid! I admit, I didn't even want it. I had a hard time spending money on this little piece of technology when I know I have a land line and a computer at home. However, he talked me into and I must admit I love it! The girls and I have been playing Angry Birds each night and I have a few other sweet apps, like the Daily Bible Verse.

Well, good-bye weekend and 'til next year, Valentine's Day, it was fun while it lasted. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...