Thankful Thursday: Snow Angels

We drove out to Flagstaff this weekend with my brothers and their families so the kiddos could play in the snow! Although, I must admit I think the adults were just as excited!

I thought I'd share a few pics from the day! Aren't our little snow Angels the cutest?!

Brea was freezing! Her words for the day, "Daddy...Momma...hold me."

When Jocelyn finished eating too many chocolate chips cookies she decided to taste the snow.

Ava sat in her momma's lap most of the day, looking awfully cute all bundled up.

Layla making a snow Angel.

Mya thought the snow tasted yummy!

Trinity taking a lunch break.

Issac at full speed.

 
Ava and Sadie staying warm in the tent.

Eliza taking a break.

The hubby and I had a great time with the family! 
So thankful we were able to get away for the day.

Happy Thursday!



Photobucket
 
Acting Balanced


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...