The Snowflake

Once upon a time, a raindrop splashed happily in its puddle.
And suddenly it heard the call of the Spirit-wind.
"Come. Come with me.
I want to transform you.
I want to care for you.
I want to take you on a journey that will forever change you."
However, the raindrop laughed and continued to play.
"I am fine here. I do not wish to go."
But the Spirit-wind encouraged him.
"Come, let go of your comfort.
Come with me.
I will change you."
Again, the raindrop did not listen.
So the Spirit-wind patiently waited.
Finally, one day, 
the raindrop decided that the puddle was not enough.
He decided to let go and to follow the Spirit.
The Spirit-wind surrounded it with its every breath
and carried it close to his heart.
The raindrop turned round and round,
and was shaped in by the Spirit's hands.
The Spirit shaped him.
Then shaped him some more.
He was transformed gently, uniquely and beautifully.
Then he began to move slowly toward the ground,
He swirled, floated, and drifted.
The world seemed much more beautiful than it had before.

Finally, he landed upon the face of a child,
who squealed in delight,
"Oooh, a snowflake."
And the Spirit-wind whispered,
"Because you have followed me, you have become who you are meant to be.”
 Author Unknown







Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...