Cheryl Cole manage for solider date


Cheryl Cole's British soldier likes to take her to dinner when his visit of duty completes.

Andy Baker, Royal Marine - famous as 'Bagsy' to his friends - met the Girls Aloud good looks when she toured to Afghanistan on a confidence building trip for marine prior this month and after exchanging phone numbers, Andy is now counting down the days awaiting he leaves the country on October 1.

His brother-in-law Graham Peck is referred by the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Andy would adore taking Cheryl out for dinner when he's returned in the UK.

"He considered she was pretty, really beautiful- I think all the men did.

"Andy got in touch with me through Facebook, raging about Cheryl and even made a picture of them his profile photo. They met up a number of times during her visit and hit it off."

Cheryl, 28, and 25-year-old Andy first time met at an awards bash and met up again afterward during an casual barracks dinner but the soldier frightened when he heard Cheryl was setting up to call him because he has no mobile phone link until he leaves the country.

Graham added: "Andy would likes to her to recognize that he'll be in feeling the moment he lands and wants her to wait for him."

After her visit to Helmand province Cheryl undisclosed she was so taken with the army chunk she is planning to call him and "see what happens".

She said: "Not only are the soldiers amazingly courageous, a few of them were also amazingly sweet.

"I in fact returned with a phone number from one young man. Though I consider his talking to me was a dare. He initiated chatting to me after I'd been shot at during a training exercise.

"Certainly it wasn't actual ammunition but it was still horrifying. Anyhow I think I am going to call him this week and we'll see what happens. I'm confident he's not expecting me to ring but that's why it'll be comic and that's why I'm going to do it."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...