Melt me. Mold me. Fill me . Use me.

So glad it's the weekend.
Not that my days are very different, but my kids and hubby are
at home a little more.
So that's the BIG perk!
Awesome.

I'm got my hair done yesterday!
Finally!
It has been months...
but I'm so excited,
because now that I get to chop of these dead ends
& that means
maybe I'll feel like styling my hair a little more often.
Ya know,
good-byeeeeeee
frumpy housewife. ;)
Awesome.

 
I thought I'd get a little more writing in today too.
I hand-wrote a few ideas yesterday and so I have some typing to do today.
I don't have a case for my ipad yet,
and was glad to see that it fits perfectly in my Bible bag!
Awesome.




I also took my walk yesterday morning,
and listened to Chuck Swindoll
speak of the Holy Spirit,
his prayer was
you guessed it-
awesome!

Melt me. Mold me. Fill me. Use me.

Lord,
When it comes to relationships lord melt me.
When it comes to objectives and the pursuit of life mold me.
As the day gets long, and the journey gets painful,
fill me with power and perserverence.
And as I face the circumstances, transform me
and be in control of these circumstances
and use me.
Amen.

Happy Saturday friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...