A Straight Path

I had to share this image today.
 It reminds me of God's plan.

nature-wallpaper.blogspot.com


Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.


**************


Every once in a while,
I get distracted and take a detour.
I spend less time reading the Bible
or doing things that He has put in my heart. 

And I know that when I lose focus
and I spend my time selfishly,
making little to no time for Him,
my days seems seem less
colorful.

But when I meditate on His words,
I feel so blessed.

When I keep Him close,
life is better.

Not that I have less challenges in my life,
but it's that I handle the stress much better with Him. 

He bears my burdens and
he fills me with peace, understanding and love.

His presence fills me UP,
and never lets me down.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...