"I Can't Imagine My Life without You"

Close your eyes and think about your life and your day-to-day routines. Think of all the things your spouse helps you with and does for your family and in your household. Think of all the times you have had a horrible day and your spouse was there to comfort you and cheer you up.


A few weeks ago when I was sick, my husband, was actually excited to take care of me. He left work early, ran to the store to buy some vegetables and made me homemade soup. Even if it had not tasted amazing, I would have still been so grateful that he wanted to make me feel better.


Can you imagine how different it would be if your husband wasn't in your life? I can’t either! In fact, my eyes tear up just at the thought, so I tell him! I tell him that he means so much to me and not only is he in my world, but he is my world.


Happy Sunday friends. Have a wonderful day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...