A Contest & A Cutie

Hi Friends!

Today, my post is just random loveliness! (in my opinion) heeee~
First, I will share another quote from my favorite movie Meet Joe Black!
Then I have a few links below that you may want to check out... 


"I thought I was going to sneak away tonight. What a glorious night! Every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly, perfect memory. Sometimes we've had our ups and downs, but we're all together, and you're mine, for a night. I'm going to break precedence and tell you my one candle wish: that you would have a life, as lucky as mine where you can wake up one morning and say, "I don't want anything more." 65 years, don't they go by in a blink?"


Life, it does go by in a blink, doesn't it?! I'm not sure where the time goes, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I'm off to have a wonderful day. I'm going to pick my grandma up and spend some time with her, have lunch with my hubby and then spend the evening with my family! I hope you have a very wonderful day too!

~With Love


Me & the hubby @ Epcott Ctr

*******************************************************************************

  • My (super special) little mini-me is very interested in blogging like her mommy! :) So I thought it was a great idea, because she will get to practice writing & typing. Everything on the page were her ideas (although sometimes she get frustrated and I have to help type.) The other day she asked me why I have followers and she does not. So if you wouldn't mind visiting her brand new blog and leaving a comment I'm sure she would love it!  http://amazingstoriesbylittleme.blogspot.com/ 


Thanks again! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...