What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up at what I'm loving wednesday!

I am really loving this Wednesday, because I feel so productive! The kids had the day off on Monday so we cleaned out our fish tanks, the hamster cage, gave our dog a bath, cleaned the girls' rooms from top to bottom and decorated the front porch. We even made a chocolate pie for dessert that we gobbled up like nothing! Yesterday, I typed out cover letters and worked on mailing out a picture book idea that I have and I just know that someday someone is going to say, "Yes." (Or at least that is what I keep telling myself! :)  Today, I get to head to the library to pick up "Charlie St.Cloud." I have been waiting for it to come in for weeks. So, yay to that, and then I will come home and clean house & do laundry. Fun, fun, but I sure do love when it feels like I am getting things done around here! 
I hope you are having a very productive week as well. I hope you enjoy a few moments that I loved from this past week.



I love Joc's creativity! She set up her bowling pins and made an invitation to invite us to play. 





I love Halloween & the fun moments that precede the holiday.


This past week has been filled with beauty & I am so thankful.
Blessings to you and yours!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...