A Valentine Craft, Project 31 & Linky Parties

Happy Monday!
I decided to join a few linky parties today, but first..... 

I am super excited about my most recent (and might I add very inexpensive) craft project!


I ran to Dollar Store on Saturday and picked up 6 floral bouquets, 1 roll of tulle and a wreath.


I have been wanting to make my own wreath for months and I figured Valentine's Day would be the perfect opportunity to do so, since I have never bought one specifically for this holiday.


The wreaths that I have purchased in the past have cost me anywhere from $20-$40, but my homemade wreath cost me much less.

It only cost $8 to make! Awesome!!
Since, I already had the glue sticks, hearts and ribbon,
I saved anywhere from $10 to $30 and not to mention I enjoy this stuff!


Now, moving on to Project 31!

She Breathes Deeply

The topic for today is to post a picture of myself in my favorite outfit. I don't have very many pics of me dressed up these days since I am usually the one with the camera, and to be honest, most days I am in t-shirts and jogging pants.

However, I did find a recent picture of me at my nieces birthday party. As I was helping my sister blow up balloons, I took a minute to wave to my husband who happened to be taking a picture.
I'm wearing a LBD from Macy's. I love the layers of fabric used to make it. It has lace, silk and cotton. Being that I am a girly-girl, I love to dress up and I wear dresses any chance I get!


I was also wearing a pair of black wedged boots that I got for my birthday last month.
They are my favorite pair of shoes at the moment. I love boots, but I have a hard time finding a comfy pair that gives me some height. (Notice, even with the heel, I am nearly the size of the kiddos ;o) 


Okay, I have to admit, I was a bit depressed last night, even close to tears! I miss my family! However, today I am extra excited, because today my little Joc comes home and my hubby comes back tomorrow! I can't wait. This house has been wayyyy too quiet for the last few days and well, I love them!

On to the linky parties...



Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV) And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.


1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your most significant other? Florida
3. Your hair? Brown
 4.Your mother? kind
5. Your father? smart
6. Your favorite? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? kool-aid
9. Your dream/goal? author
10. What room you are in? den
11. Your hobby? writing
12. Your fear? evil
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. Something that you aren't? tall
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. Wish list item? bedding
18. Where you grew up? AZ
19. Last thing you did? text
20. What are you wearing? comfy
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? small
23. Friends? beautiful
24. Your life? peaceful
25. Your mood? mixed
26. Missing someone? yes
27. One place that I go to over and over? Fry's
28. Something you want: excercise
29. Your favorite store? many
30. Your favorite color? pink







Mingle Monday




 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...