Project 31: Who Inspires Beauty & A Guest Post

Today, I am linking up with Mandy at She Breathes Deeply. She started a blog project called Project 31 which is focused on celebrating the beauty of women and Proverbs 31. Today's topic is...




Who inspires beauty?
My Mom.
The bible says that God knows our hearts, and I am sure that when he looks into my Mother’s heart he sees the epitome of beauty; what a woman should be.
A wife of 33 years.
A mother to six (now 11).
A grandmother to 13.
Strong, compassionate, honest, loving, embracing, hardworking, forgiving, fair, selfless, repenting, generous, and so much more…
There is not a memory that I have of my mother that I would not be glad to share with the world.
Even those moments when her eyes were full of tears, her face full of worry, or her mouth turned down with frustration she was filled with dignity, strength and grace.
My mother is a listener. When she does choose to speak about a situation her words are worthy and her intentions are pure.
She prays about everything and encourages all of the women in her life by modeling a Christian life.
As I raise my own children, I find myself always looking back and asking, how would Mom handle this situation?
She is the perfect example of beauty and
of what a woman should be.
I am blessed to call her Mom.

She Breathes Deeply

I was given an opportunity to do a guest post for Warren at Family Fountain  today. He has a wonderful book that I am reading at the moment and I really enjoy his site. It is always filled with so much wonderful and useful information. If you have a moment please stop in!

Happy Sunday!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...