Beyonce: Bogus baby bump gossips 'ridiculous'


Beyonce's spokeswoman has rejected the reports that the celebrity was using a phony baby bump on an Australian TV show, entitling them "stupid, ridiculous and false".

Rumor was flickered when the bump showed to fold in on itself as she sat down before an interview on the Sunday Night Show. Charges followed that a prosthetic abdomen was used.

Her promoter Yvette Noel-Schure told ABCNews.com that the gossips are "stupid, ridiculous and totally wrong."

Beyonce - who declared she is expecting her first child with rapper husband Jay-Z at the MTV Video Music Awards in August - unveiled on the program that the child is due next February.

She also acknowledged that she experiences "blessed".

"I only feel like it's time and I'm very thankful that God has awarded me with a greatest gift any human being can have.

"I feel because I have achieved several things for myself, and I didn't hurry up into whatever think. If there's any time, at once is the time. I'm so delighted," she said.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...