What I'm Loving Wednesday

On this Wednesday...

I am so very in awe of my hubby.
Yes, I know, what's new?
But
I'm just not sure 
if I can ever find the right words 
to give him all the credit he deserves.
He makes my heart skip a beat 
(sometimes two,)
and
he always seems to know just what to say.
And when he doesn't know what to say,
that's okay too,
because 
he loves me
and that is enough!

Last night 
he surprised us with another amazing Bible Lesson.


It turned out to be pretty funny too.
The oldest had a day off work so it was nice to
have the 3 kids around for afternoon.
The five of us found ourselves giggling 
a lot.

We started taking our evening walks last week.
I think I'm getting my groove back,
now if only I could stop munching on those darn sweets! ;)

Another thing I'm loving today?
I love that I got out and spent some time 
with my other 
bestie this week.
We rarely get to catch up
these days.
But 
I often think back to the days when we would 
spend random afternoons at the mall
giggling about nothing
and 
chatting about everything!

And last,
but definitely not least.
I'm an auntie, again.
Oh how I adore little ones-
unfortunately,
these two live so far away.
They are on my hubby's side and
were born just days apart.
Aren't they beautiful?
We can't wait to hug them.



Have a great Wednesday friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...