A Happy Heart on Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I thought I’d share a few last minute ideas from the weekend.

My stepdaughter Trinity turns 10 this week, so we had cake and ice cream with the family yesterday.

I made her this quick banner using scrapbook supplies.

She loves chocolate cake, so I used a store bought recipe and decided to turn her cake into a spider cake.
My hubby was home, so I made him a yummy little sundae with the left over cake pieces!
Then afterwards the kids made haunted houses out of milk cartons.
The best part was when my brother handed Trinity her jar of fish as part of her gift, her laughter turned to tears of happiness.
She is such a sweetie.

It ended up being a pretty busy day, because we also had a photographer come out for our family pictures, but somehow we fit  everything in, including time to make caramel apples!
No matter how crazy it gets with the holidays and birthday parties, I always end the day with sore feet, but with a happy heart...
because together truly is the best place to be!

Tonight we are making hot dog mummies and then we’ll head out to Trick or Treat.

Hoping you have a SPOOKtacular night ya’ll!

(Sorry I had to fit in a little silly Halloween word in somewhere :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...