X Factor: Kelly Rowland tells Amelia Lily backside into the studio


Amelia Lily is clearly destroyed about being kicked off The X Factor on Sunday night as division of the Twist.

Now truth has sunk in, our beloved pink haired pixie is resolute to take what she has learned from the Xperience and move forward and counterfeit a winning profession in the music world – you go girl!

She told us: “I’m reacting truly depressing as it’s an exciting thing to deal with but at the end of the day, Kelly had such a difficult choice to make. My group is extremely astonishing and I’m so proud of the three girls, but I’m feeling joyful as well as I know this is just a stepping stone for me.

“I think that you guys haven’t observed the last of Amelia Lily, this is just the initiating. I’m still young.” At just 16, she has a point…

Kelly Rowland has promised to reserve Amelia and help her in whatsoever way she can.

“Kelly’s by now said I’m going to be universal so I’m going to keep pushing,” Amelia described.

“I’m not giving up. I’m leaving to get into the studio, begin doing my personal thing. Kelly’s suggested me to do that.

“I’m going to get back into the studio back into writing means, get some paths going and see what occurs.

“I have a lot of believe, in myself and I do believe that I can go all the way with the exact persons behind me and I’ve obtained a lot of them by now and I’m delighted.”

Amelia Lily enjoyed her for some time on The X Factor but one of the most significant things she has taken away from the sorts is friendship.

“The most brilliant and pleasurable thing about the X Factor has been gathering all the people, particularly the challengers.

“They’ve motivated me to keep myself better grounded and they are just such gorgeous people and I’m going to miss them extremely and I’m going to make sure I prefer them every week.”

Ultimately, the cheerful student wanted to say a huge thank you to her fans who has supported her since she first took to the X Factor stage with that remarkable audition of Piece of My Heart.

“It’s been an wonderful experience and this isn’t the end for me yet, you’ve just seen the starting of Amelia Lily and I am so thankful to all of you and I love you all so much.”


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...