Pink, Glitter & All Things Girly

In July,


 I shared the handmade invitations.

my girls and I made for

my daughter's 8th birthday party,

but I never shared pictures of the party!

ENJOY!

Because she loves
pink, glitter and all things girly,

we had a

Pinkalicious Party.




The month before the party the girls and I enjoyed a few
chic flicks as we spread out all of the decorations I had picked up for the party and got to work crafting.


We made bouquets using flowers from the dollar store.
I made paper flowers using scrapbook paper and rhinestones.

I used scrapbook paper, stickers, aphabet pop outs and yarn to create our own birthday signs.


We decorated with pink everywhere.
We even sprayed some wine bottles pink, filled them with sand 
and glued numbers on them for a pink ring toss.


We made her a personal cake using the Big Top Cup Cake mold.


We played several PINK games. This one was called Musical Fashion...
each girl had to pick an item out of the bag when the music stopped and wear it. 
The girl with the most items on won.


We had American Idol karaoke available on X-box...


A top view of a few of the games we played...


Pink cupcakes, Pink twinkies, Pink rice crispy treats, Pink pretzels, Pink Sugar cookies, Pink drinks...you get the idea :) 


The Pink Lemonade Pudding was so pretty!


We had a Salon Session available for each girl.


My girlfriends and cousins did the girls' hair, makeup and nails!


I also set a room up called the Post Office,



where guests got to draw pictures and write a letter to the birthday girl.



Thanks to our family members and friends who pitched in to help.
It was a great day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...