RAnd0mS ~ cookies, costumes and color

wednesday, thursday & friday
RAnd0mS

**************************

RAnd0m  m0mEntS  0f  crAviNgs
I needed chocolate like NOW :) This cookie recipe was experimental, with whatever I could find
in the house, but it worked!


RAnd0m  m0mEntS 0f  fUn
I picked up my grandma to spend the day with her. We ended up at my parents' house, which is usually full of kiddos. My niece Mya and I had so much fun we decided we didn't want the party to end. We begged her parent's to let her spend the night with the pic above :)

RAnd0m  m0mEntS  0f  siLLy
When we got home we pulled out the Halloween boxes and Jocelyn and Mya danced around in old costumes.
 

RAnd0m  m0mEntS  0f  c0loR
I pulled out the Fall decor too! I decided to
hang a few Fall cookie cutters from the pot rack above. The more color, the better :)
I cut up an old grass skirt and used the straw to hang multiple decorations around the house.
I removed the red coffee mugs and replaced them with some old Halloween candy
buckets I found.
It sure doesn't feel like the season has changed in this hot AZ weather, so I figured it was time to create a
Fall atmosphere inside!


I'm so very glad Fall has arrived.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...